5 signs your Air Conditioner might be toasted
- Temperature fluctuations
- It makes weird noises
- Lots of false starts
- High energy bills
- Frequent repairs
- If your air conditioner is old, consider buying an energy-efficient model. Look for the ENERGY STAR and Energy Guide labels — qualified room air conditioners are 10% more efficient, and qualified central units are about 15% more efficient than standard models
Before calling a contractor
- Check that your thermostat has batteries.
- Check your filters. Clean or replace them periodically.
- Keep your air conditioner serviced.
- It is known that if you maintain your air-conditioning system, you could get up to 25 years of life on the unit.
What should an Air Conditioning system have
An Energy Star rating. Air Conditioners that meet this standard have a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of at least 14 and an energy efficiency ratio
Comfort is a family’s peace of mind!
With new higher efficiency units, true Air-conditioning and Heating systems give your family peace of mind having a better air quality. Our equipment comes with a 10 year parts and labor warranty. That way, you and your family will be free of HVAC worries and no highly costs to you.